页面

2005年5月7日星期六

Annabel Lee

狮子丸在深夜的青山墓园朗诵着《Annabel Lee》

“如果你死了,我也会每晚睡在你的墓旁。”

“真的吗?”

“真的。”

Annabel Lee   By Edgar Allan Poe,1849

It was many and many a year ago,

In a kingdom by the sea,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

By the name of Annabel Lee;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

Than to love and be loved by me

I was a child and she was a child,

In this kingdom by the sea;

But we loved with a love that was more than love-

I and my Annabel Lee.

With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven

Coveted her and me.


And this was the reason that,long ago,

In this kingdom by the sea,

A wind blew out of a cloud,chilling

My beautiful Annabel Lee;

So that her high-born kinsmen cam

And bore her away from me,

To shut her up in a sepulchre

In this kingdom by the sea;



The angels,not half so happy in heaven,

went envying her and me

Yes! that was the reason (as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea)

That the wind came out of the cloud one night

Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love

Of those who were older than we.

Of many far wiser than we

And neither the angels in heaven above,

Nor the demons down under the sea,

Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee

And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes.

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee

And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side.

Of my darling my darling - my life and my bride,

In the sepulchre there by the sea-

In her tomb by the sounding sea.

自己修改着翻译了一下,也不知道准确不。不过自己喜欢就好了

很多年前,在海边的一个王国里

有位少女你可能知道

她名叫Annabel Lee

除了爱我、被我爱

她的生活没有任何忧虑。

早在我们孩提时

在这座海边的王国里

就以一种超越爱情的爱而相爱了

我们俩 - 我,和Annabel Lee

以一种连六翼天使都羡慕不已的爱而相爱着

正因如此

在这座海滨国度里

云端刮起了一阵寒风

我美丽的Annabel Lee

她的那些高贵的亲戚

硬将我们生生分离

将她囚禁了起来

在这个海滨的王国里

天使在天堂不及我们一半的快乐

于是他们对我们心怀妒忌

对!正因如此

(众所周知,就在这海滨王国里)

夜黑、云暗、风起

冻杀了我的Annabel Lee

但是我们的爱

比那些年长的更深

比那些智者的更诚

不论是天上的天使

还是海底的妖精

都不能拆散我们的魂灵。

我和我美丽的Annabel Lee

因为每当月光轻笼

便带我进入美丽的Annabel Lee的梦境

每当群星升起,我便看见

美丽的Annabel Lee晶莹的眼睛

因此,漫漫长夜,我都躺在她的身畔

我的生命,我的爱人,我的新娘的身畔

在她的海边的墓里

在那呼啸着的大海旁边的坟墓里

[gallery link="file"]

没有评论:

发表评论